Tuesday 17 September 2013

AWAITING NEW TOOLS

I have been waiting an inordinate amount of time for two deliveries to arrive. One of these is a book on Astrophotography but I knew this was coming from America while the other is a lens hood with three different stages, or positions, to it.

I wondered whether or not the hood may have been coming from America too as after a week when it did not arrive I checked the order and the estimated delivery date seemed to be within 24 hours, plus or minus, the date given for the book.

These dates were last Friday and Saturday and as it is now Tuesday I am pretty sure that these will arrive this week FOUR SURE, as my Dutch friends used to say.

I am quite interested in both these arriving and doing a fair bit of reading and then some experimenting. I want to see if the hood makes any difference to the pictures taken with the longer exposures.

Fingers crossed it does, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment